About – Indianapolis Landscape Association
The Indianapolis Landscape Association was organized on March 16, 1942 in
the office of the Midwestern Tree Experts Company, in New Augusta, Indiana.
It was created to promote better acquaintance and fellowship among local
nursery and landscaping firms, to encourage high ethical standards.
The PURPOSE of the Indianapolis Landscape Association:
- To promote high ethical standards in the local landscape industry.
- To further member knowledge about landscaping related matters;
- To spread awareness of, to encourage communication about, and
to act collectively upon matters affecting the landscape industry;
- To stimulate and promote the interest of the public in landscaping;
- To promote the landscape industry as a career opportunity and to
assist financially the educational development of promising
individuals pursuing a course of study in landscaping.
Board of Directors:
- For a comprehensive list of the Indianapolis Landscape Associate Board of Directors Click Here.
By-Laws of the Indianapolis Landscape Association, Inc.:
- For the complete list of the Indianapolis Landscape Association, Inc. By-Laws Click Here.